SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA EDISON
Income Qualified Programs
Our business is designed for the rich diversity of Southern California. Our customer service team provides assistance in seven languages with translation services available in 150+ more. When storms and emergencies affect the region’s service, we reach out with public information in Spanish, Chinese, Korean and Vietnamese.
For families and households struggling in tough times, we offer help through economic assistance programs, income-qualified savings programs, and Energy Assistance Fund cash grants.
General Mailing Address
Southern California Edison
P.O. Box 800
Rosemead, CA 91770
24 Hour Support
General Residential Customer Service
(USA & Canada)
General Business Customer Service
Available from Mon–Fri from 7am to 7pm
and Saturdays 8am to 5pm
MISSION SPRINGS WATER DISTRICT
66575 Second Street
Desert Hot Springs, CA 92240
(Walk-in payments, general inquiries, etc)
Monday - Thursday: 7:30am to 5:00pm
Friday: 7:30am to 4:00pm
Saturday & Sunday: Closed
(Meter Installations shutoffs, etc)
Monday - Friday: 7:30am to 3:30pm
Saturday & Sunday: Closed
|MSWD Main Line – (760) 329-6448
For customer service (billing, meters, leaks, etc.) - choose option 1
Leaks, breaks or other malfunctions in the District’s water distribution or sewer collection systems. Standby personnel will return your call within 60 minutes.
|In case of emergencies, call immediately (760) 329-6448
EMERGENCIES ARE NOT
Turning meters on or off, repairing or servicing leaks or breaks on the customer’s side of the meter, or requests to test water quality. Please call during regular business hours if you need meter on/off service or if you have questions about water quality or bill payment.
|Click here for a list of our Holiday closings.
SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA GAS COMPANY
Southern California Gas Company (SoCalGas) has been
delivering clean, safe and reliable natural gas to its customers for
more than 140 years. It is the nation’s largest natural gas distribution
utility, providing safe and reliable energy to 20.9 million consumers
through 5.8 million meters in more than 500 communities. The company’s
service territory encompasses approximately 20,000 square miles in
diverse terrain throughout Central and Southern California, from Visalia
to the Mexican border.
SoCalGas is a regulated subsidiary of Sempra Energy (NYSE: SRE). Sempra Energy, based in San Diego, is a Fortune 500 energy services holding company.
Gas Company Assistance Programs
In today’s economy, saving money is more important than ever. To help families through tough times, The Gas CompanySM offers these supportive programs and services:
- 20% Discount: The California Alternate Rates for Energy (CARE) program provides a 20% discount on monthly gas bills for qualified customers.
- No-Cost Energy-Saving Home Improvements: The Direct Assistance Program (DAP) offers no-cost energy-saving home improvements for income-qualified homeowners and renters.
- Additional Gas at a Lower Rate: The Medical Baseline Allowance program provides more gas at a lower, baseline rate to households where a family member or occupant is seriously disabled or has a life-threatening medical condition.
- Assistance with your Winter Gas Bills: The Gas Assistance Fund offers qualifying limited-income customers a one-time grant up to $100 to help pay for winter heating costs.
For Customer Service:
- Residential Customers -- (877) 238-0092
- My Account Support -- (877) 238-0092
- Commercial & Industrial Customers -- (800) 427-2000
- Hearing Impaired, TDD/TTY -- (800) 252-0259
- Interactive Voice Response Self-Service (English/Spanish) -- (800) 772-5050
|To learn more about Advanced Meters Click Here
Southern California Gas Webite Click Here
English | En Espanol
DESERT VALLEY DISPOSAL
Since 1977, Desert Valley Disposal (DVD) has been the authorized franchised hauler providing refuse and recycling collection for the City of Desert Hot Springs. DVD provides:
- Complete residential, commercial and roll-off trash removal services
- Full recycling, green waste, construction and debris removal for commercial and residential properties
- Special Services for Motor Oil, Bulky Items pickup, Hazardous Waste and more..
4690 East Mesquite Avenue
Palm Springs, CA 92264
Business Hours & Phone Number:
Monday through Friday
8:00 am - 5:00 pm
24-hr. Phone Support
(760) 323-5132 Fax
To learn more about Desert Valley Services please Click Here